Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chapter 15

"I didn't save Abba. Or maybe I did, in a small way. I made them stop and see me--see us. Take a second look. Ma sat beside me in her proud purple coat, and I spoke. All I keep thinking is I can't wait to tell Aisha." Page 136

When I read this the first thing I thing of is how happy the family will be now. In my opinion, I don't think Nadira is going to run home and rub it all over Aisha's face. I think in the past few chapters they have bonded a lot, I don't know but I think she wants to share the joy with her and she wants Aisha to be proud of her. I hope that is what Nadira has in mind because I will feel really bad for Aisha because they have been resonably nice to each other resontly. I don't thing Aisha would see it comming at all and it would really screw up there relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment